Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gift Ideas: tiles with wording, personalized mats ~ FREE Prize!

PrizI have been working on gifts this week!  First, I made Mother's Day gifts.  That is Sunday and for the first time in history, I believe, I decided what to give, have it, and ALL BEFORE the actual day!  Our Mom's are getting a personalized tile along with a rack either for the wall or standing. 
I got to say, living on the farm, the barn one turned out superb!  My husband even commented on how sharp it looked.  Generally, he can't understand the concept of wall decor and most of the time doesn't notice it at all.  I think it was the barn that got him!

Next, I had to come up with a wedding gift by the end of the week.  Fortunately, I had a day out last week and away from the busyness of 5 kids.  So at Hobby Lobby I grabbed a mat and 11x14 frame.  I personalized the mat for the bridal couple!  I continually impress myself with how NEAT it is working with wall vinyl!  To order something like this, all you need to do is buy a 12"x12" wall words sheet from Wall Decor Plus More, specify your wording, pick a font or leave that up to me.  Then, when your wording arrives, do some cutting, measuring and apply to your mat!


Now for the FREE PRIZE!!  I am working on a new section of products - the tiles.  I am curious to know if you prefer paying a lower price and putting the wording on your tile yourself OR... if a majority of you prefer your tiles with the design already applied.  SO...leave me a comment with your thoughts!  One person will receive a FREE tile - wording already applied - personalized!  Or maybe 2 people, if I am feeling generous.  So let me know your thought!  I LOVE to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment