Thursday, May 22, 2014

6 Gift Ideas for Dad

DA006-M

In a little over 3 weeks, it will be Father's Day. So, we have to buy another gift. Except this time for Dad. Do you know what you're getting him? I'm not sure what I'm getting my dad yet, so I'll do some research for you.

During my research, I found so many brilliant ideas all in ONE place!! That's right, I said one place. So what is this great place? Amazon.com! You can find home improvement, lawn and garden, clothing and so much more!


Another thing I wanted to try was possibly a DIY project. And that's when I looked at my own job. We have so many fun Dad-related wall decals! Maybe putting it on a canvas or a board would be a fun project! And it wouldn't cost you a fortune!

WD277
Is your dad somewhat of a geek? And by geek, I mean loves all things technology? Well, I might have found the perfect website for you! PCMag.com has some awesome ideas that any tech-savvy dad would appreciate!

Is your dad a jokester? Find him the perfect gag gift to make his day!

My dad always likes to look nice. He can't go anywhere without cologne on or his hair combed just so. One of my fall back gift ideas for him is always cologne or a tie. But that becomes so unoriginal that I like to find something more fun instead.

Hunting and fishing are popular sports among dads. Find him some new gear at the nearest Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop! Or nab this funny wall decal for him!

Happy early Father's Day to all the dads out there! Hope you have a great day, and know that you're appreciated every day, not just once out of the year!
~ Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment