Sunday, February 2, 2014

Meet the Wall Decor Plus More Family! Part 3


Elsa is our last stay at home mom and she began working with WDPM last summer. She also cuts a certain amount of products and sends them back. But Elsa does it by the month. So she gets one or two enormous bags full of vinyl to cut, and at the end of the month brings them back to us.

Katie started here last summer as well. She is graduated from high school and just moved here from Iowa as well. She is our main cutter. She makes sure all the cutters are functioning properly and she always has something cutting on them.

Shawna started last summer too. She is mainly for extra help. For example, if we received a huge order from a vendor, then we would probably ask Shawna to come in a few afternoons that week to help us out and to get caught up.

Last, but definitely not least, is me (Cassie). I started working here at the end of the year. I just moved here from Michigan. We moved here in November, and now I work for Kristi. She is training me to be her manager. I will have to know everything about WDPM, and I have to say I'm getting there. I have plenty of work cut out for me but it will be worth it!

I'm glad you have been able to meet our WDPM family. We work hard to get you, our customers, your products as fast and efficiently as we can. We hope you continue to stay with us as we expand and grow!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the next post!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment