Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome!



Hello Everyone!




I am getting started on NEW venture here! I would like to share my love of decorating AND decorating using wall vinyl. Best of all, I am going to show you how AFFORDABLE you can decorate with wall vinyl.




Most everyone is getting familiar with "wall words". Those are the popular sayings you see sprinkled throughout many people's homes. Those are FUN to design and decorate with; BUT I am also going to be showing you many other ways to use vinyl besides just words. Click on the photo above if you like to order this design!






So feel free to leave comments, suggestions along the way! I will be looking for volunteers that want decorating tips for specific areas in their home. What I hope to do is this: share a photo of the "before" area, share various ideas on how to fill/decorate the area, and finally share the "after" photo. So SEND ME YOUR PHOTOS of the space you want redone/redecorated! Email me: walldecorplusmore@goldenwest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment