Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Car and/or Pickup Fishing Decal

Since vinyl can be used indoor and out, we have been messing around with vehicle decals along with our Wall Stickers.

My brothers give me a whole other aspect of pickup decals that I could never think of on my own.  Most of it involves hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling =).

I made this decal for my brother's pickup.  If you look closely, you can see the children car seats in the back seat.  So yes, he has other priorities besides pickup decals!  But now his wife can say, "You already have a decal." 

My youngest brother is unmarried at the moment and therefore has his vehicles quite decorated up.  We exchange mower tune-ups for new decals - what a bargain!  Check out how SHARP this looks just by adding the windshield sticker!  His pickup met with a deer a little harshly so when the pickup is fixed up, we can start redoing all those decals!
On the To-Do List:
1.  Add logos to our own vehicle, now that I have a Beige vinyl to work with.
2.  Add a New Page to the website for you to purchase your own Vehicle Decals.

No comments:

Post a Comment