Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo Collage Frames - Using wall vinyl decals

We have been busy working on custom orders lately.  I have to share this neat idea!  A customer contacted me about making a large amount of squares in custom sizes to coordinate her photos.  To be honest, I thought she was mistaken about what wall vinyl was.  I responded and let her know that this was like a sticker for your walls and if it touched photos, they could tear when you went to remove the vinyl "frame".  She was OK with that because she was trying to make a collage on her walls with photos from around the world and didn't plan on saving them.  So I made her frames for:

20- 4x6 pictures
20- 5x7 pictures
11- 8x10 pictures
6- 11x14 pictures
 
Her cost was a little over $100.  A huge savings over buying decent frames for that many photos!  It looks like she made up 4 wall arrangements.  She told me she was decorating her office.  I, of course, LOVE her idea.  I want to elaborate on it and add a wider frame with a saying or design in it!
 
Remember to send your photos to walldecorplusmore@goldenwest.net if you want to share what you have done with wall vinyl products from Wall Decor Plus More
 
You can always e-mail us if you have a idea in mind, too, and need some custom work.  I get a lot of my ideas from my customers=)!

No comments:

Post a Comment