Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Outdoor Vinyl - Decorating your mailbox!

I got my new mailbox DONE!  A little background on our mailbox...  I had to get a new, bigger mailbox this past winter to fit all my packages I was mailing out.  Within ONE day, my beautifully newly decorated mailbox was crashed into by the snowplow!  So I had to get ANOTHER one!  The first one had stick people on both sides.  Well, my husband was around as I was working on adding my outdoor vinyl decals to the 2nd mailbox.  He wasn't keen on the idea of more stick people.  So we settled!  He got his farm stuff on one side and I got the stick people on the other side.  I must say, it turned out nicely!  I guess we need to thank the snowplow for that! 

I blurred out the address for security purposes but that is on there as well.  The stick people are easily ordered here ~ order each individual person as you need them.  The stick people are ADORABLE on a family vehicle, too!  After you order your stick people, all you need is some vinyl lettering for your mailbox. 

Outdoor vinyl lettering is excellent for vehicle lettering, also.  The outdoor vinyl that I use has a 6-year outdoor durability.  Some other uses for outdoor vinyl are: US DOT # for farmer's trucks/trailers, vinyl decals to put on planters and flower boxes, personalize your water bottle, lettering for signs, and the list goes on and on.  These outdoor vinyl decals are proven car wash durable so they are an excellent choice when you need to add business lettering/advertising to a vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment